Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zombie Competition Entries!

UPDATE: The polls are officially closed and the anonymous artists can now be revealed, along with the "winner" of the contest. Click below on the artists names to go to their personal blog were you can see more of their artwork. So who won you ask? ME! The one and Only Adam Meyer! Well, that's not exactly true. You see I had two entries and while I had the most total votes, its a little more complicated than that. Rather than get into details I'm just gonna award Mike Damico the honors of first place whether or not he had the votes to back it up. LOL. This was never about votes anyway but about the art. I hope you all enjoyed the scary images.

I have to say that even though only a few people "entered" this contest. It was a success. Mainly because it was never about any prize but about a friendly competition that would hopefully push us all to try something new and maybe even push our skills. Please fell free to vote for your favorite entry by using the poll above this post. you can only vote once so there will be no cheating. I'll reveal who all the artists are once there has been enough time to get some votes in. Thanks to everyone who entered.

1. Roger Mortis by Tad Branham
2. Zombie Victim by Adam Meyer
3. Attack of the Zombies by Torrance Reed
4. Chainsaw Savior by Mike Damico
5. Alpha Zombie by Adam Meyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And why was I not invited to participate? Anyway, for some reason the poll wouldn't let me vote.