Friday, January 9, 2009

Rock On Baby!

Now here is a fun job I was hired to do For Stuph Clothing's new Winter piece. They wanted something besides the old brochure layout so we switched it up and did a poster instead. Below you will see the final poster (both front and back) as well as a nice high resolution image of the actual illustration used for the front side. Credit to the awesome Torrance Reed for the drawing, and to the "Iron Fist Velvet Glove" Jared Mirabile of Stuph Clothing fame for the main "You're a Rock Star" text and other embellishments. I did the coloring (which byt the way I'm very proud of the style I used) and most of the layout work. It was fun working with other artists, reminded me of the times I used to work in the trenches with other artists side by side. Now back to my Lone Ranger ways.


2 comments:

Chip said...

Good stuff...nice collaboration. I remember those days well. Would've liked to have seen your take on the illustration...although Torrence's style is always awesome.

Jared Mirabile said...

YO! Its time to post again, once a month is not cuttin it man. Where the current stuff, new site. When I check back in a few days I better see some new art or else!!!