Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Section 8 Logo

A while back I hinted about a big logo I was working on for a new video game. It was HUSH HUSH at the time so I couldn't say much. But the media floodgates have finally opened and I can now tell you the game is called Section 8 and is coming to XBOX 360, PS3, and PC. I did MANY versions of this logo, some more fleshed out than others, till the clients decided on the one you see below. (I wish I could take credit for the awesome art below but I only did the logo itself.) Still, I think it looks great on the box art and whats cool is the eagle emblem is used quite a bit in the game as "badges" on the shoulders of the armor. You can see what I mean by watching the trailer below or click here to see the awesome HD version.


2 comments:

BlackTiger2 said...

im so proud for you!!!

Ra-ra said...

Thats awesome bro! Congrats :)