Monday, March 9, 2009

The Barbarian Horde!!!!

I'm so late in posting these. I was waiting till I finished my drawing to post them all, but I have only a loose sketch done and with me going to be a dad any day now, I don't see me having any spare time and time soon. LOL. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy them. I'm not doing any voting this time so instead just leave comments on which ones you like or don't like and why. And the end of the day its all about learning and becoming a better artist so all constructive criticism is appreciated!


Tad Branham (Always something great from him.)



Torrance Reed (he didn't finish his drawing either)


Lee Gordon (So proud he finished a drawing!)


Adam Meyer (I really wanted to finish this Red Sonja sketch)


Clifton Joseph (Our bloodiest entry!)

2 comments:

Dai'th Lee said...

Personally I like the one that I didn't draw...it was awesome.

BlackTiger2 said...

haja