Monday, February 16, 2009

Kayla's Room

It seems I've been posting lots of cute stuff lately and that trend ain't stopping here. (However the entries for our Barbarian contest will be posted soon enough so hang in there.) What we have here is the art I put together for my daughter Kayla who will be here in another 6 weeks or so. I wanted it to fit the theme of her room which is lady bugs and butterflies. I took it a step further and did a bunch of garden insects. Including a fat bee, dragon flies, and a tiny worm. I also tried to make each element have a different texture so it would have a "quilt" look to it. Hope you all like it. now bring on the AWWWWWWwwwwWWwwws!

2 comments:

BlackTiger2 said...

thats really cute sir!!!

Jared Mirabile said...

OK, this is where I would usually jump in with some smart (slightly mean) comment... I cant wait to see how she changes everything in your life. You think your soft now... just wait buddy. they have this way of melting the hardest parts away in seconds.