Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been Terminated!

Fox.com recently hosted a contest for the popular Terminator Series that just began airing. It charged fans to design there own poster for the series using supplied high resolution photos. Unfortunately they shot themselves in the foot by restricting the entries from using any original art or photography. This was my third entry into a movie poster contest. The first two were for the movies Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I was disqualified from those too. But it doesn't matter cause I had a blast designing these, especially making the fire. You could only enter one but I just couldn't stop once I had established my theme. I went for the nostalgic feeling I got growing up with the Terminator movies. That flaming skull coming from the fire was pure genius! So here they are, my disqualified Sarah Conner Chronicles Posters! I'd rather create a piece I'm proud of and break the rules then win a contest with crappy art man! Stick it to the man!



2 comments:

Dai'th Lee said...

Tough break, man. Good stuff though...I saw the winning design and trust me, Its nothing I'd want but then again...This is FOX.

Anonymous said...

I think this is waaayyy better. Awesome!!!

-bethany